Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Goal For This Blog

My goal for this blog is to inform people what it is like as a Type 1 Diabetic to live with an isulin pump. And maybe help those who are thinking about going on the pump to make a decision. Because I've been on an insulin pump for almost four years I can provide the bad with the good. My blog with not be all "rah, rah, rah, this is fantastic!!!" You'll hear what I dislike as much as what I do like. Or tolerate. Let's face it, I'd rather not be using a pump or be a Diabetic at all.

I'll have to thank my friend Vonda for making me start this blog. Actually she didn't tell me to blog, she had asked what I thought about Halle Berry's statement. I used my response to her as a starting point for this blog. So, thanks Vonda! Thank you too Halle.

No comments: